- Google Analytics (administrator of cookies: Google Inc with headquarters in the USA),
You can change your cookie settings at any time by defining the conditions for storing and accessing cookies to your device. Changing the settings can be done through the settings of your web browser. These settings can be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies or inform you each time cookies are placed on your device. Detailed information about the possibility and methods of using cookies is available in the settings of your web browser.
You can delete cookies at any time using the available functions in the browser you use.
Instructions on how to manage cookies in popular web browsers:
- Google Chrome: How to manage cookies in Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox: How to manage cookies in Mozilla Firefox
- Opera: How to manage cookies in Opera
- Microsoft Edge: How to manage cookies in Microsoft Edge
- Internet Explorer: How to manage cookies in Internet Explorer
- Safari: How to manage cookies in Safari
For analytical purposes we also use the Google Analytics tool, which collects information about your behaviour on our website through cookies. You can remove your cookie-related data from our database by installing the browser add-on from this website: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. We store data about users and events on our website on Google Analytics servers.